Sale!

110V 8W Quartz UV Disinfection Light Portable UVC Anti-virus Sterilization Lamp (US Plug)

$35.69 $28.36

Free Shipping (Estimated Delivery Between 7 – 15 working days)

Description

1. Ultraviolet rays can destroy the molecular structure of microorganisms, thereby achieving the effect of rapidly killing pathogens, suitable for spring and autumn, and bacterial breeding season.
2. The use of ultraviolet light can remove 99.99% of bacteria, viruses and molds covering household products, remove odors, bacteria and rhinitis, pneumonia, asthma and allergies.
3. Maintain cleanliness in the room, closet, and household items around life. Avoid being covered by bacteria
4. Many occasions require disinfection lamps, and the health of the family is more important than anything else!
5. Suitable for new home, sterilization and anti-virus!
6. Power: 8W

Tip: When using UV disinfection lamps, people and animals and plants must leave the scene. Prolonged exposure to UV rays can burn peoples skin and eyes. It is necessary to ventilate for 20-30 minutes without ozone UV disinfection.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.